Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Maybe we'll get wild.

Monday night was a talk on the phone kind of night.  Some nights I ignore all phone calls.  Sorry.  My Catholic guilt usually kicks in though, and I call right back.  Other nights, I reach out and call a bitch.  First I called Gram. "HI HONEY BUNCH! HOW ARE YA?" she yelled.  I told her I was good, a bit busy.  "YOU STILL GOIN' WITH JP?"  I told her I indeed was.  Phyllis informed the both of us on a recent visit that if the bf were to leave me I would be "Boo hooin'".   I thought to myself, "Who would leave this?"  Anyway. Gram asked when I would be home next and I told her I would see her on Christmas Eve.  She asked if I could write her a note and let her know the dates I would be home.  She said. "I know it's hard, honey bunch, but I would really appreciate it."  I told her I would write her a note the next day and she'd get it this week.  Phyllis told me she would try and write me a note as well.  I hope it's on a paper placemat.

Letter to Phyllis:
I like to put in a picture of us so she remembers how cute we are.  Even if I do look a tad Jersey Shore. I put the letter in a pink envelope adorned with hearts and stars and sent it off.  With any luck she received it today.  After Gram, it was Kath's turn.  She informed me she won't tell me stories anymore since they will end up in my blog.  "But, everyone loves you, Mom!"  I whined. I think she should be flattered.  She went on to tell me, "Your blog only has 21 followers."  If that's the case, then only 21 people read about her antics.  That's what I should have said.  Since my blog only has 21 followers, I don't even care that my phone number is in plain sight for the world to see.  If you call, I won't answer anyway.

In other news.  Time to start thinking about your New Year's Resolutions.  Does anyone have any good ones?  I think 2009 was the only year I honored my resolutions.  I don't think I made any last year.  This year I have a few.  I am going to post them on here so I am held accountable.  1.) I need to drink more water. My bladder is the size of an ant's so not only will that be fun, it will be convenient.  I won't drink water when I take the Peter Pan home.  I'm too afraid to leave my backpack and I don't trust strangers.  2.) Kick heroin. Thanks for the support, Ma. 3.) I need to post on this piece more.  4.) Lastly, I must read the news on the regular.  I hadn't a clue what WikiLeaks was until the BZ explained it to me last week.  I assumed classified news was leaked on Wikipedia.com.  Bill Lang and CF are going to kill me.  Less New York Housewives, more New York Times.

To end, I have to comment on the latest celeb split.  If anyone remembers, I wished back in April for this break-up.  ScarJo and Ryan Reynolds are ova.  I sure hope he gives Sandra Bullock a call.  I think Betty White would agree.



Until next time, 
Meredith Elizabeth Lang

No comments:

Post a Comment