Tuesday, July 28, 2009

stood up by Phyllis and guys without shirts

I was supposed to have a date with Gram on Monday, but she informed me that she was too busy. When I first called her I could tell she was unsure of who it was. She said, "Kathy?" Kathy is my mother. I said, "Do you know who this is?" She replied, "Phyllis." She did so with such conviction, which is a good sign. At least she knows her name.

In other news, I was with my friend this weekend and we drove by my ex's house. I should explain that Kerry's mother lives close to my ex. We weren't stalking. Of course, he was mowing the lawn, sans shirt. Kerry told me to keep my bra on. I did. Today, I almost fell on the sidewalk because a guy came running toward me without his shirt. It's distracting. I am an awkward enough person as it is, I don't need to see nipples on my lunch break walk.

That's all for now. Honey Bunch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment