Friday, July 2, 2010

Good morning, Boston.

This will be a quick post. So people don't think I am dead. I wouldn't want to worry everyone.

I haven't been to the gym in over a week. Before you bitches say, "I knew she'd fall off the wagon eventually," check yourself. Instead of the gym, I have been so fortunate to walk every day with my F, Michelle. She used to be my GF, but at some point last year the in-thing was to get engaged, so now she's my Fiancée. Or, would it be Fiancé? Anyway. We used to walk every day when we both lived on the other side of the state. My ass had never been better. I am looking forward to getting it back. I did a bit of jogging last week, but my sports asthma inhibits just how much I can jog. Next week, Michelle and I plan to incorporate jogging into our daily workout. I will keep you posted on our progress.  We walk along the Charles River and every morning the WBZ news crew is there capturing a morning shot.  Yesterday we walked right in front of the camera.  I wasn't pleased since it wasn't my best angle.  Today, we were relieved because we thought the camera was not pointed our way.  After I made the gesture of covering my nip out and Michelle grabbed one of her boobs, we realized the camera was as close as it could get.  Good morning, Boston.

Before my wedding weekend at the Cape, I will head home this afternoon to see Gram. She's not doing so hot and I just know a visit from me will cheer her up. When Kath told her I would be visiting, her face lit up. She's my best friend and I can't wait to see her. I will need to bring some sort of treat. I am also quite excited to see my kids. They miss me.  As I reread this paragraph, I realize how modest I sound. 


I hope everyone has a fabulous Fourth of July. I also hope my publicist Angela has that baby of hers. (Lady-eat some salsa con queso.)  Baby Paul is going to marry my Little Bean. I just know it. I need to start working on the dowry.

Like I said, this is a quick post.  I have a date to catch before boarding the Peter Pan.  Ooh.  And, it's not with my Netflix account.  I broke up with Netflix.  For the summer anyway.  I will leave you bitches hanging on that tidbit.  Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Salsa con queso and a cold DC is the best, gross snack time ever! I have been hooked for almost a decade now.

    ReplyDelete